A Dubai Startup Hub’s program, designed to connect existing startup businesses to aspiring Co-founders, to further improve the success rate of locally based startups and bring innovative ventures to the city. Enabling this through relevant matchmaking and customized training support.
- Opportunity to find the right talent for the startup’s organization
- Access to a pool of candidates Co-founders selected and vetted by the program organizers
- Comprehensive training covering HR and Legal aspects
- Customized curriculum to support the startups in driving the partnership forward
- A chance to accelerate the growth of the startup’s business in the region
C3 designed and implemented all phases of the program. The program included 10 startups from the UAE working in target sectors and seeking to form partnerships with potential co-founders. 50% of participants formed partnerships and the program will run again in 2020.
Dubai Chamber of Commerce, Dubai Startup Hub