GBF Mentorship Program is a unique cross-border program that pairs startups with mentors who can provide them with support, guidance, and expertise in growing their businesses overseas over a period of 3 months.
Formulated during the inaugural Chamberthon that took place in Kigali, Rwanda earlier this year; this unique program is custom designed by startups, for startups, bolstering their potential to scale across markets.
The program took place at the Madinat Jumeirah on the 18th – 19th November 2019. Learn more about the participating startups and mentors
- Boost promising startup global expansion plans
- Expand their professional networks with recognized business leaders
- Further develop founder leadership skills
- Be part of Global Business Forum Africa 2019
- Gain access to Dubai Startup Hub services & support
5 leading UAE Startups and 5 leading Africa startups participated in the program and the outcome of these partnerships was put under the spotlight at this year’s Global Business Forum Africa Event
C3 designed, managed and implemented:
- Site visit for startup ecosystem players
- Pitching sessions for the audience of GBF (with more than 1,500 attendees)
- Speed consulting session with industry experts relevant to the industries of the startups
- Site visit to Expo 2020 Dubai and intro to District 2020
- Networking events with the GBF audience
Dubai Chamber, Global Business Forum (GBF)